Monday, December 17, 2012

12-15-2012 Technically

Alright so last night I was only able to get about 3/4 of the project done for audiobook. It's a small audiobook but very business oriented. So I got home at about midnight tonight and finished the book.

The thing about voices is that my actual client marked it as Completed. Great! But I havent uploaded any files. Luckily, I have a dropbox available and have been contacting her through email so this should go pretty quick. It's about a 34 minute audiofile. I'm sending the Mp3 right now and I'll upload the wav file during the night.

It's a huge relief to get this done. But, now the thing that is on my mind is my Circle of Sorcerers book, which is about the same job payment as this one only probably about 6 and half more hours of recording. Eck!!!

Luckily, I'm not going to be doing much over christmas break, so I can definitely be working then. My expectations of this project, I'll probably get a small redo here and there but it was pretty smooth in my opinion.

Thus is the life of a non-union voice artist. Tomorrow back to auditioning over and over with my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment