Monday, October 5, 2015

The Life of A Non Union VO Artist : Stats Day 1

Hey Everyone,

So, here is what I did today. Monday, is my start day, so it's usually a bunch of auditions from the weekend and the new auditions that just came in.

1) 16 Voices.com Auditions, 2 Trips to Record
2) 8 Voice 123 Auditions 1 Trip to Record
3) 2 Outside Client Auditions was on V123 Trip to Record
4) 1 Small Job Recorded was on Second Voices.com Trip

So, overall I had 3 Recording sessions,3 editing sessions.

You want to minimize the amount of back and forth you get to the mic. The only exception is if you see a job that you really think you have a chance at. Then, drop your shit and record asap.

Today was a relatively slow day. But, if you look at the stats, I only made money off 1 job, the rest are around 26 auditions.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to an early audition for my NYC agent, which is usually a shot in the dark.

Oh and I was able to eat, workout for an hour, and do a small amount of grocery shopping.

This is your typical day one.


No comments:

Post a Comment