Monday, June 5, 2017

VoicesUS Review (A Site Directory)

Hey Everyone,

So, I recently put up a video review of VoicesUs on Everything Voice Over and it was kind of an interesting situation. The video got a direct response from the voicesus team.

Basically, my situation was that I paid for this site back in JANUARY and since then I received NOTHING. No job opportunites not even an email. So, admittedly, I thought it was a scam because it had a "LIFETIME" membership.

After a little back and forth with their representative, I found that they are SOLELY a directory site. You're $100 gets you a profile, that's it. Unfortunately, there are some misleading aspects of it talking about client reviews BUT as per the website, it does give you what it offers.

So, beware, if you want to be part of this site, you may want to be prepared for radio silence because it is solely a directory. Is it worth the $100? Not to me. (at least not yet)

Here's the review of voicesus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment